The stress of day to day life can be a challenge. It can be like the frog in the water story that goes a little like this. If you put a frog in a pan with warm water the frog will relax and hang out. Place the pan on the stove and heat up the water to a boil. Before the frog is aware it will be cooked. If you heat the water up first and try to put the frog in it will jump right out.
I use this analogy as a demonstration of how life can pile up and before you know it you are completely overwhelmed and stressed out leading to unhealthy irrational responses that we can later regret. This can continue the spiralling down of our moods because we may feel guilty for snapping at others or being short with our children.
Managing our moods is really not that difficult but we need to become more aware of what we are saying yes to in our lives.
Make your own mood-managing oil spray:
Get an 8 oz. dark glass spray bottle, a gallon of distilled water, pure vitamin E oil, and the peel of 1 lemon.
- Soak the peel in 8 oz. of distilled water overnight.
- In the morning, squeeze the peel to release the oils into the water and add a few drops of Vitamin E oil as a preservative.
- Pour into the 8 oz bottle and spritz whenever your mood is feeling low
As I blog throughout this month I will share more formulas and the best resources to access for more mood balancing tools so check back in. Essential oils are incredible tools to subtly, but effectively, lift your mood, relax, or stay focused.
- CPTG doTerra Essential Oils, for the purest therapeutic grade essential oils. This company actually holds certifications with pharmaceutical level testing to prove there are no impurities that will cause irritation or allergic reaction.
- My Oil Business, for endless resources to make your own healthy home products. I purchase many shapes and sizes of their glass products to make my own cleaning supplies, air freshener sprays, facial moisturizing sprays, mood management sprays, deodorants, and more.
- Aromatic Science, for all the latest scientific research on CPTG oils, their healing benefits, protocols, and more.
Let me show you what nature can do for you!