- protein: 9.3g per 100g serving, including 18 of the 20 amino acids and all 8 essential to humans
- vitamin A: 738μg per 100g serving
- vitamin C: 164mg per 100g serving
- mineral rich: 434mg calcium and 404mg potassium per 100g serving
Moringa has been touted as a natural energizer and well as having the ability to soothe. The energy boost is not from sugar so you feel energized longer without side effects. Moringa heals ulcerations and inflammation, brings the blood pressure down, and assists in better sleep. The nutrient content is the best explanation as to how it can perform all these various healing effects.
The food supply in the United States is in peril. As farmers are forced to use more toxic products on our food and not replace the nutrients that have been stripped from land, this weakens the soil in which our food is grown and gets it’s own nutrients from. When we ingest this weakened, nutrient deficient food filled with chemicals, it puts a burden on our bodies because we aren’t supplying our bodies with what they need to perform the basic functions they have evolved to use to keep the body in balance. Illnesses, like cancer and diabetes, that sky rocketed over the last 100 years is proof of this depletion we are experiencing. This is quite a simple fix! Eat what nature has provided us to supply our bodies with what they need so we can do more than survive. Moringa is an amazing food that can help heal the body through proper nutrification.
If you eat Moringa several times a day you will experience many amazing benefits.
Some of them are:
1. An increase in the natural defenses of the body (stronger immune system functioning)
2. Increased nourishment to the eyes and the brain
3. Balanced and active metabolism with bio-available ingredients (increased or decreased as indicated)
4. Stronger cell structure of the body (increases the integrity of the cell membrane)
5. Healthy natural serum cholesterol levels
6. Reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
7. Liver and kidneys functioning efficiently and easily
8. Beautiful skin tone and complextion
9. Balancing out of energy levels (increased or decreased as indicated)
10. Increased digestive performance
11. Benefits of high antioxidant effects
12. Feelings of a properly supported immune system
13. Balanced and healthy circulatory system (cooling or warming as indicated)
14. Reduction in pain levels from the anti-inflammatory properties (contains 36 different anti-inflammatories!)
15. Increased feeling of general wellness due to proper nutrients available for the body to use
16. Reduced pre-diabetic symptoms from the normalization of blood sugar levels
The easiest way to integrate Moringa into your diet is to purchase the powdered leaf and add it to your smoothies each day and sprinkle a little on your salad each evening.
Let us know what you think of Moringa and your favorite way to use it.
To your wealth of health!
Health Educator, LMT