Rough Day At Work? Sore From Your Workout?
Magnesium is an important mineral that our bodies use for many processes each day. You could call it the “Master Mineral” because of the number of processes it’s involved in and how necessary it is for proper functioning of our bodies. Without proper levels of magnesium we can not effectively absorb calcium. Without proper levels of magnesium our muscles have a very difficult time relaxing. In fact, magnesium taken at night can help relax us so we get to sleep faster and sleep deeper.
When we create stress in our bodies through exercise or intense interactions at work, the body uses up more magnesium to counter the stress caused as well as the acidity created in the body from both these activities. However, there are many more causes for magnesium depletion in the body. If you find you are in any of these categories you may want to consider jumping into a hot bath of magnesium flakes, remineralize your body, and release the stresses of the day!
Magnesium in vegetables has declined from 25%-80% since 1950.
- Do you eat a lot of processed foods such as drive through and packaged foods?
- Do you drink a lot of soda’s like cola’s and any fizzy drinks?
- Do you have a water softener at home and drink from that source?
- Do you take calcium supplements?
- Do you take any daily prescriptions or over the counter medications?
- Do you have digestive or genetic disorders?
- Do enjoy alcoholic beverages more than a few times a week?
- Do you have a high stress day that includes more than just stress on the job?
- Have you been experiencing prolonged illness?
These are the most prevalent causes of mineral deficiency in the body, especially magnesium. A great way to counter this depletion is to take a relaxing hot bath with some magnesium flakes dissolved in it. You could add some dried lavender flowers, chamomile, or even rose petals to top off a luxuriously de-stressing time.
If you would like to learn more about countering magnesium deficiencies because you are concerned about how many categories above you relate to, please feel free to email me at email@example.com and let’s come up with a success strategy to help you remineralize and feel optimal health pour into your body!
Restores cellular magnesium levels, Acts as a cellular protectant, Supports detoxification, Relieves aches and pains, Improves mood and relieves stress, Encourages healthy skin tissue