I LOVE MY KOMBUCHA! And I’m about to tell you why. Not only is it a good alternative to most other beverage options available to us but you get tremendous health benefits. Read on to learn more……
KOMBUCHA BENEFITS: WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF KOMBUCHA TEA?
DISCLAIMER: INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA. IT IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, NOR IS IT INTENDED TO REPLACE THE ADVICE OR ATTENTION OF HEATH-CARE PROFESSIONALS. FULL DISCLAIMER HERE.
The 3 Vinegar Tasters
Kombucha has been consumed for over 2000 years the world over. It has been extensively studied and applied for several medical uses in Russia, Germany, China and many other places. It is naturally carbonated and is purported to have a host of healing properties that may include:
*Probiotics – healthy bacteria
*Alkalize the body – balances internal pH
*Detoxify the liver – happy liver = happy mood
*Increase metabolism – rev your internal engine
*Improve digestion – keep your system moving
*Rebuild connective tissue – helps with arthritis, gout, asthma, rheumatism
*Boost energy – helps with chronic fatigue
*Reduce blood pressure
*Relieve headaches & migraines
*Reduce kidney stones
*High in antioxidants – destroy free-radicals that cause cancer
*High in polyphenols
*Heal eczema – can be applied topically to soften the skin
*Speed healing of ulcers – kills h.pylori on contact
*Help clear up candida & yeast infections
*Aid healthy cell regeneration
*Reduce gray hair
*Lower glucose levels – prevents spiking from eating
Simply put, Kombucha is an all natural health beverage chockfull of probiotics and other healthy amino acids. Probiotic literally means “for life”. Unlike antibiotics, which kill ALL of the bacteria in your body, even the good stuff, probiotics re-establish the natural ecology of the intestinal flora. Probiotics are said to boost immunity, enhance mood, fight allergies, detoxify the body and rid the body of disease. The Kombucha benefits you experience may vary.
However, Kombucha is NOT a panacea – it doesn’t cure ANYTHING! It brings the body back into balance so that it may heal itself naturally. That is how it is able to do so much – because it works with your body’s natural immune system.
If you are enjoying this information, enter your e-mail at this link
to receive your FREE e-book and DIY Guide.
Why drink Kombucha Tea?
Instead of hearing from me why you should drink Kombucha Tea, I’ll let the Kombucha drinkers out there answer the question. People have been consuming Kombucha for generations because they believe it works for them. The continued spread of Kombucha can only be attributed to people’s successful use of the beverage and the Kombucha benefits they perceive. According to Cajun Ernie, over 1000 Kombucha drinkers were surveyed and responded with the following reasons for drinking Kombucha:
- 28% cited preventative maintenance – they wanted to remain healthy
- 15% gave arthritis, lupus and related conditions as the reasons
- 11% had digestive disorders, ulcers, IBS, constipation Crohn’s disease etc
- 9% were seeking relief from hypertension/high blood pressure
- 7% suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome/fibromylagia
- 23% listed other reasons and conditions too numerous to list here
These same 1000 people reported an average of 6 benefits derived from drinking Kombucha. The most common Kombucha benefits were:
- 85% experienced constipation or digestive relief
- 83% reported a “feeling of well being”
- 51% claimed relief from arthritis type symptoms
- 32% report relief of ulcer pain & digestive problems
- 30% had better sleep patterns
- 28% experienced weight loss
- 24% reported improvement in skin conditions & tone
- 18% had better eyesight, less floaters & sharper vision
- 17% experienced reduced sugar cravings
- 17% reported relief from PMS symptoms
- 17% had lower blood pressure & lower cholesterol
- 16% enjoyed allergy relief
- 13% reported better concentration
Learn more and receive a free e-book and DIY guide from Kombucha Kamp!